The success of the Junior League Career Closet – and the women it serves – depends on the support of countless volunteers and donors. As a volunteer organization, the Junior League of Fort Collins depends on the generosity of its members and the community to fulfill its mission.
We are located at:
Donation Drop Off Hours: Wednesday nights from 6 p.m – 8 p.m.
For more information about donating or to make specific arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2900 South College Avenue, Suite LB.
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Closet Donation Guidelines
- Please donate current fashions only. This includes items purchased within the last five years.
- Please donate clothing freshly washed and free of rips and tears.
- All clothing must be suitable for an office environment. This includes a wide range of items – from suits and dresses to business casual such as khakis and sweaters. Nice jeans are also accepted.
- Accessories and shoes are also needed.
- The Career Closet strives to serve women of all sizes.
- We cannot accept clothing that is dated, provocative or not appropriate for work or that is wrinkled, torn or has spots.
- For more information about donating or to make specific arrangements, please contact email@example.com.
Specific Career Closet Needs
- Coats, hats and gloves
- Plus size clothing
- Black purses
- Items in sizes 0, 2 or 4 or extra small
- Gift cards or coupons such as Kohls Cash
- Consider making a monetary donation by clicking here