The success of the Junior League Career Closet – and the women it serves – depends on the support of countless volunteers and donors. As a volunteer organization, the Junior League of Fort Collins depends on the generosity of its members and the community to fulfill its mission.
High quality, gently used clothing can be donated to the Junior League Career Closet during public hours on Mondays from 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. and Wednesdays from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. For more information about donating or to make specific arrangements, please contact email@example.com.
Closet Donation Guidelines
- Please donate current fashions only. This includes items purchased within the last five years.
- All clothing must be clean with no spots, and free of rips and tears.
- Please donate clothing on hangers or neatly folded.
- All clothing must be suitable for an office environment. This includes a wide range of items – from suits and dresses to business casual such as khakis and sweaters. Nice jeans are also accepted.
- Accessories and shoes are also needed.
- The Career Closet strives to serve women of all sizes.
- We cannot accept clothing that is dated, provocative or not appropriate for work or that is wrinkled, torn or has spots.
Specific Career Closet Needs
- Scarves, hats and gloves
- Items in sizes 14+, especially suit jackets
- Black purses
- Items in sizes 0, 2 or 4 or extra small
- Gift cards or coupons such as Kohls Cash
- Consider making a monetary donation by clicking here