The success of the Junior League Career Closet – and the women it serves – depends on the support of countless volunteers and donors. As a volunteer organization, the Junior League of Fort Collins depends on the generosity of its members and the community to fulfill its mission.
We are located at in the basement of the Waypoint Bank Building at:
Donations can be made between 8 to 5 Monday-Friday in the donation bin in the lobby of the above location. Or you may also drop off your items at one of the locations below:
2900 South College Avenue, Suite LB.
Fort Collins, CO 80525
(By Appointment Only)
- Century21 Humpal Inc.
2550 Stover Street, Building G, Fort Collins, CO 80525
- The Group, Inc.
2803 E Harmony Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80528
Please make donations following the guidelines below:
Closet Donation Guidelines
- Current season only – we are unable to accept off-season items at this time
- Please donate current fashions only. This includes items purchased within the last five years.
- Please donate clothing freshly washed and free of rips and tears.
- No hangers please – we prefer clothing to be donated folded in bags or boxes.
- All clothing must be suitable for an office environment. This includes a wide range of items – from suits and dresses to business casual such as khakis and sweaters. Nice jeans are also accepted.
- Accessories, jewelry, scarves, new undergarments and shoes are also needed.
- The Career Closet strives to serve women of all sizes.
- We cannot accept clothing that is dated, provocative or not appropriate for work or that is wrinkled, torn or has stains.
- For more information about donating or to make specific arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific Career Closet Needs
- Plus size clothing
- Items in sizes 0, 2 or 4 or extra small
- Gift cards or coupons such as Kohls Cash
- Consider making a monetary donation by clicking here