The Junior League of Fort Collins is a volunteer organization. In addition to contributing hundreds of volunteer hours to implement our own initiatives, League members are also involved in monthly volunteer projects in support of other area nonprofit organizations.
Done-in-a-Day projects are part of an ongoing effort by the Junior League of Fort Collins to further its mission in the community. Monthly community service projects are coordinated and organized in support of area organizations, giving League members the opportunity to come together and make a difference in a matter of hours.
The Done-in-a-Day committee chooses and organizes projects that are open to the entire League membership and network. Each League member participates in at least one project a year, although many members choose to participate in several of these important endeavors.
In choosing projects, the committee works to support organizations that complement the Junior League of Fort Collins’ mission to create opportunities for women and children to thrive.
Examples of previous projects include:
- Alternatives to Violence – painting the new safehouse
- Crossroads Safehouse – organizing the boutique
- Friends of the Symphony’s Musical Zoo
- Food Bank of Larimer County’s Empty Bowls
- Larimer County Human Services Arts & Crafts Day
- Realities for Children – helping with the holiday tree
- Treatsylvania at the Farm at Lee Martinez Park
- United Way of Larimer County’s Make a Difference Day
To learn more about Done-in-a-Day projects or to have the Junior League of Fort Collins volunteer with your organization, contact email@example.com