20 Sep Fund Development – Colorado Gives Day
Colorado Gives Day unites all Coloradans in a common goal to strengthen the state’s nonprofits by giving to their favorite charities online. The state’s largest community giving
movement has raised a total of $182 million since its inception in 2010. This year, Community First Foundation and FirstBank are presenting Colorado Gives Day on December 10, 2019.
We hope you’ll support Junior League of Fort Collins on Colorado Gives Day. Every donation made through ColoradoGives.org on Colorado Gives Day is boosted by the
incentive fund, which increases the value of every dollar.
Schedule your donation starting November 1!
How to Schedule Your Donation in Advance
1. From a browser, go to https://www.coloradogives.org/JuniorLeagueFortCollins/overview.
2. Enter your donation amount.
3. Under Donation Frequency, make sure “CO Gives Day” is selected. This option will schedule the donation to process on Colorado Gives Day.
4. Complete additional fields and click “ADD TO CART.”
5. When ready, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.” Log in or create a donor account on ColoradoGives.org. Enter payment information.
6. Click “SUBMIT.”
For more information about Colorado Gives Day and other ways to support us, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.